ISCT Laboratory Life Line
The ISCT Laboratory Life Line is your resource to engage, troubleshoot and collaborate.
Managed by the ISCT Lab Practices Committee (LPC) consisting of members with a diverse range of skill sets including technical, quality, regulatory and operational expertise, the Laboratory Life Line provides Users with community resource for knowledge sharing and robust discussion across all sectors of the Cell and Gene therapy industry.
How to Access:
- You must be logged in to your ISCT account to access the forum.
Login here or create an account now.
- Enter the forum below
- Reply to a current topic or start your own topic by clicking ''New Topic''
- Be sure to subscribe to the forum or particular topic threads
- To subscribe to the forum (you will receive email notifications when new topics are posted)
- Click on ''Forum Actions'' and select "Subscribe to Instant Updates''
- Note you will not be notified by replies within individual topic threads. Notification is only when a new Topic is posted.
- To subscribe to particular topic threads (you will receive email notifications for all replies within a topic thread)
- Click on ''Thread Actions'' and select "Subscribe to Instant Updates''
|All content, information and opinions (collectively, the “Material”) presented on the ISCT Laboratory Life Line Web Forum at https://www.celltherapysociety.org/forums/Default.aspx (the “LPC Forum”) are those of the authors of posts and messages (collectively, the “participants”) and not that of ISCT, the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy. This disclaimer applies to (a) all postings to the ISCT Lab Practices Committee (LPC) Forum and (b) both authors of posts to the Laboratory Life Line and readers of the Laboratory Life Line.
ISCT, the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy disclaims all liability for and does not guarantee the reliability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or currency of the material presented on the Laboratory Life Line. The material is published “as is”, and does not represent the official views and opinions of ISCT, the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ISCT, the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy and its Directors and Officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, and agents harmless from any and all claims and/or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of (a) any use or misuse by you (or anyone using your account) of the Laboratory Life Line; (b) any act or omission to act by you related to the Laboratory Life Line or any Material, or (c) harm of any kind caused to any third party in any way involving the Laboratory Life Line or any Material.
Any reliance upon the Material presented on these forums shall be at User’s own risk. ISCT, the International Society of Cell & Gene Therapy has no obligation to and does not regularly review the substance of the content posted by users on these forums and is therefore not responsible for any of such content. ISCT, the International Society of Cell & Gene Therapy merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions.